Happy travel trip @Port Dickson

by - 23:41

Hello sweetheart. Remember I already promised you guys to update my blog as fast as possible? So here we go! I went to Port Dickson and Thailand with my family during this Chinese New Year. Let picture tell the story.  @Tiara Beach Resort
Photo shooting to the little girl. She is so enjoy to playing with the water, so cute.
Night time. Once again, gambling! I keep on lost money what the hell  :(  We play '' In Between '', RM1 became 5 hundred ringgit. That's just so horror! I already bankrupt.. Look at the wager! Wootzz
The next morning, before going back home.. Yes, I'm playing paintball gun. And also my first time to touch this kind of gun.
 Paint bullets*
After played the paintball games. I had racing with this group of boys. They're so gentleman because they let me won on every racing round. LOL
Going back home to pack our luggage after that go to Thailand tomorrow. WEEE 


You May Also Like

0 评论