Thai post 2

by - 03:26

The next day. Here my breakfast- 'Ho Fen Qing Tong'
We took the 'Dut Dut Car' to the city centre for shopping.
Wee~ FULL of  Dut Dut Car. 
Shopping time!  :D
Hello~ Show you my ugly face. Hehehe
I buy a lot of things from the markets. Syok! 
It's 5:30 pm now. Time to go back Hotel and take a rest after that go out for dinner. 'Dut Dut Car' again. But what's the matter this Dut Dut Car is so awesome? I was surprised that the sound equipment was inside there. 

This is bird nest,1 people 1 set. Thai baht 200, here only RM20! Cheap right?
Wow so many visitors. People mountain people sea hahaha.
Here is some of my baby booty. So cute!
And another surprise from my dad. G-SHOCK Protection 5081 red design
Daddy Thank You so much! I Love You!

Coming up next, Thai post 3. I posted too many post about Thailand and I know it. I promise that will be the last post of Thailand. I swear!   =X

You May Also Like

0 评论