Lonely Valentine.

by - 06:40


Hello all.

Happy belated Valentine. 
Here the song to you guys.
Play the song above, and listen to it while reading the rest of the blog post.
Enjoy~


Valentine’s Day reminds us to celebrate love.
But no matter how much chocolate we eat,
how bright our flowers,
how much we say that it’s a silly holiday,
or how happy or unhappy we are about the state of our relationships,
this love celebration often comes with some serious pangs of loneliness.

My monkey man went to the national service,
we missed our romantic Valentine's Day.
He spent in the barracks, and I was spent it at home..



























This is my valentine's gift for last year.
Yea, it's just a bouquet of plastic flowers but I love it so much.
It can be placed in a lasting.
And the most important thing is, it won't be wither.   :)

I know, I'm not as good as you thought I am. But sometimes you have also same like me.
Both of us consider we're really Hou Nan Deng. Hahaha.
We like to makes each other going crazy when we argue.
At least, we'll say 'Sorry' after we argue, no matter that is who's fault.

This is the way two of us we get along.
Anyway, be treasure to your lover.


Baby happy valentine and I LOVE YOU.   



You May Also Like

0 评论