Happy Chinese New Year

by - 23:12

Happy Chinese New Year Ethnic Chinese Peeps! 
Hello it's me! Finally I got time to update my dusty blog. Hell yeah, I just came back from Thailand. Felt so sleepy right now but of course I'll finish up this New Year post. This new year is different with the last year. We choose to eat reunion dinner at the restaurant rather than choose to eat at home, just because we want to ''lou sang'' hahaha.
After dinner. Okay time to enjoy the fireworks! 
Heart Shape* 
My aunt's name- Regina*
W? *
 The next day. On the way to my aunt's house...
When I arrived there, I get a lot of red envelope. Syok! This is my cousin- Bell
We ignite 5 firecracker at the same time and make a lot of smoke. Aww Mr.Planet, I'am very apologize to you.. 
Yeah is time to gambled! Luckily, I'm not obsessed with gambling. Thanks God  :) 
This is my uncle's altar. Here's the pictures.
People's aspiration.
This Dragon is made by sand. The handwork is really delicate, because the day we will hold a worship ceremony. Lot of people would go there to seek a safe.

Coming up next post. Port Dickson and Thailand trip. Stay tuned. Byeeee~

You May Also Like

0 评论