Me, a form five student.

by - 23:25

Hello love!  :)
I just came back from school. So yea, now already 16th of the 2012 and I just posted my first post on January. lol wtf. Recently I have to get up early in the morning. More than that, my skin began to get poor and POOR. It started popping damn a lot of Pimples! I felt weird for my face, it can be grown many of pimples on my face in this one week. So fast so amazing :( I should clear them before the New Year coming. But what can I do now? I got No Idea seriously. 
Let's revisit the day of 8th on this month. I have been visit my baby boy with his family. I saw many bald head when I reached the camp. Okay we meet baby then. OMG! He look so cute after he changed his hairstyle to bald head! Hahaha. Woii I know you still handsome larh don't be sad. Don't worry I'm still loves you to the MAX. Teehee  :D
Please Ignore my stupid face, because his daddy make me laugh when we're taken photo! I haven't get ready larh uncle Tan  :(  This is the first time I go out with his family. I feel so interesting and super nervous! That feeling just seems like his parents will gonna eat me soon. What a good stupid thoughts huh? hahaha. Baby! You better miss me more and MORE! If not I'll kill you I tell you 
Okay well, I think I'm done here. time to take a nap. Feel so tired after school. And I have nothing else to type about. Peace out! Taaaa  :)


You May Also Like

0 评论