School Reopen

by - 21:05


Well people, it's officially 2012. Let's say Goodbye to 2010 and say Hi to 2012. New year New hopes. And I should clean out my wishes list. Too many wishes doesn't come true. Just because of MONEY! I must paying more hard to save my money. Okay back to topic. Is time to pack up my holidays mood and go back to the school. I have to prepare for my SPM in this year. Such a SAD case :(  I don't feel like go back to the school seriously. To be forced myself to wake up early in the morning everyday and scrambling up to the school. Hate that feeling so much. But I still have to eventually accept the fact. Haizz. My baby boy attended to the military service today on Perak. Miss him so madly right now. Feel like crying loudly and bump to the wall. I should cheer in this three months and wait for him to come back.

Wish you all Happy Reopen School.  


You May Also Like

0 评论