Back to Thailand.

by - 03:24

Had been traveled in Thailand for a week. Thailand was just like my second hometown. I love that place, I enjoyed every single moment when I'm in Thailand. 
Visited a few famous temples. Lots of tourists came here to ignited their red firecrackers in order to be good luck for their whole year. 
Seeking to sign. This year wasn't my year because I'm guilty of ' Tai Sui '. So I should handle everything carefully and think properly before I do something.

" Keep trying hard, you will get rewards soon. Legal case is unfavourable. Patient condition is worsening. Good fortune and support is approaching. "
Love lock. I truly hope that every pair of couples can keep your relationship up and stay sweet forever.  :)
Aquarium which venue in Songkhla.
Thai small sized dim sum. I wonder how if this sized of dim sum being sold in Malaysia will receive what kind of comments? 
Maybe kena scold " AIYO, why lah the sized small till like this one? Why lah this shop so 'giam siap' (miserly) one? "  Lol. Malaysia style yo~!
I forgot which day it is. While we're having our breakfast. Look at my childish mum, she is playing with my dad. How cute they are.
And TADAAh~! Here's my boy. He made a special trip came from Malaysia to Thailand to meet me up and to accompany me travel because my family have to go back home soon.

What a super good boyfie ♥ and it's Valentine day somemore So that I can continue stay in Thailand now. TEEHEEE!
Inside the cable car.
 Inside the car. Going to Songkhla beach. 
 Trying to make a heart shape but we failed lol.
What a beautiful sea but let's see what my boy did to me. 
He is wearing his sunglasses to help me took picture.. BUT the results of the photo effect turned out to be like this............  Felt like wrack him seriously.
After visited beach, go back to our hotel. This is the very first time that both of us travel together. 
We're quite excited because this is our very first little hotel room haha.
Love the room's design. It giving me a good image when I walked into the room.
Dinner time! Went to "Samila Sea Sport" to have our dinner.
After dinner go disco. Blehhh
Another sunny day. Gonna leave this lovely hotel room and turn back to another city-Hatyai.
Yummy Japanese ramen as our breakfast wootz.
Walked around inside the shopping mall. Why me so short haiz..   :(
Inside the car. Going back to Hatyai and looking for another hotel.
I wonder why he so interesting on take picture while I'm sleeping. WHY?! I felt like wrack him again.
Due to the New Year period, hotel is very difficult to find. Hotels everywhere was being robbed null.
Lucky us found out a hotel that can be passable. Say Hi to our new hotel room. 
Thankieww for survive us lol.
Night. Going to Water View Restaurant to have dinner.
(In da midnight. We felt hungry so we go bought a set of MCD.) 
My sakai boyfie keep marvel in 'Why Thailand's McDonald's components can be so much than Malaysia?! I must take picture!' I was like what the hell you, baby you really looked like a sakai now.  -,-
Please don't blame him, this is his first time came to Thailand so give him an absolution.
Timeflies. We gonna back to Malaysia very soon.   :(
After check out hotel, go out for our last shopping! Before that, ofcause larh eat haha.
Waiting for the food* sick face urgh
BYE Thailand, I will come back to you very soon I swear!  :D

Finally done my update. See ya next time. PEACE YO~!!


You May Also Like

0 评论