[Just-WHATEVER] Online Store

by - 08:44

Hi lovies! Sorry for my super seldom update. I am quite busy recently just because to fight with my examination. Damn fortunately I have been won a pretty nice score on my theory test wootz!

Hmm.. Feel so rusty for blogging now. Wonder what to blog also haha. There's a lot of things keep on changing around me. It's makes me always so stress and choking, like study.. family.. friendship.. relationship..oh gosh just too many things to anxiety.
----------------------------------------------------------
Okay back to topic lol. GIRLS! Do you find yourself always lacking some of accessories when you guys dress up?


We are selling lots of beautiful & unique accessories here. We offer latest fashion jewelry designs for bangles, bracelet, chain, earrings, finger ring,necklace and more...

Our pieces are limited and we selingl it in reasonable prices.

So what are you waiting for? Click in the website and start shopping now~
Here we go to start shopping at [Just-WHATEVER] Online Store !

Here's some of my random stuff kind shooting.   :)

 Blue Colour Triangle Necklace only RM 12 

  Silver / Black cool rings only RM 8 

 Metal Stud Cluster Necklace only RM20 

 Glinter Feather Earrings only RM12 

 Button Cortex Bracelet only RM12 


for place your order, message to our inbox

name:
contact number:
item code(s):
postage preference: Poslaju
address:

or fill in this form 



You May Also Like

0 评论