Happy New Year.

by - 21:26

Hello humans! It's the eighth day of 2013. Fortunately we're still alive lol. I mind to say sorry for my super seldom update,because I have no time to touch the computer so I can't update. Well, I have some good news to you guys. First thing that I have to tell is I'm graduated! Hooray~


Graduation Night. -  19.12.2012
Bro! Faustine & Joshual.
Connie & Jasmin.
Elise.
 Meing.
Seamus.

Second good news.. We got the new began for our relationship!



Having dinner with love at Highway Cafe on the last day of 2012.

He is the most cutie fatty boy that I ever seen before hehe.
 After that we go SetiaWalk countdown. 


This is the first time that we watched firework together.   :')

blur*


Want to know what I'm busy on last month? Yea, I'm so busy to rush for my job. Everyday have to woke up so early and flew to the bus stop. This is just too bad for me. No transport for me so I have to take bus to work. And since I work until the last day of the month, I'd be late to work for 9 times! OhMyGosh. PS : My workplace is so far away from my house. Anyway, hope 2013 will be good for me. Take care yo~!

XOXO

You May Also Like

0 评论