Trial exam.

by - 00:35

Hello fellas! Have been fought with the trial examination for the BM subject, finally I can release my super strained mood. And now I was like a newborn baby' soul that without any troubles or worries to survive in this world! Why am I here? I supposed to doing my revision like others. Haiiya just a short update so I did it Hahaha.



I didn't work so hard on my trial exam. That's the reason why I wanna wrack myself when every time I received my exam paper. I shall play more hard working on my exam, not for hang out not for club.

I am a super lazy slob and I know it, but start from now on, I'll working more hard for my SPM. It's that all I need to do since I don't want to let my parents disappoint or give up on me.

I definitely CAN DO IT. Fight for myself ; fight for my life! Okay, time to do my English subject revision now. Good luck to me. XOXO


You May Also Like

0 评论