Family trip @CameronHighland

by - 11:02

Went to Cameron on last Saturday until this Monday, its really enjoyed in this 3 days 2 nights with my family. So let me tell ya the story with pictures.

The night markets.






Take a look around the town.



Bought a pretty cute umbrella to myself, like it so much!

I shall recommend this dessert shop for you guys. The shop named 'Madam Tang House of Dessert'. 

Chocolate Fondue with Haagen-Dazs ice cream. It's nice to taste in this such a cool weather, to keep warm of our body.

Back to natural, visited to the planting garden.




Strawberry mixed with chocolate cream and some of pan cake.


Enjoying the beauty of the tea garden scenery while having our high tea.


Steamboat as our dinner. Of course accompanied by beers teehee.


Actually nothing special happened in this three days. Only one of thing I want to mention about is I don't like the weather now at Cameron. Just because its likes to raining so randomly. This cause us cannot get out from the house, such a annoyed case.

Well, I'm done here. Sign out and rush to my bed. Goodnight my lovely readers.
Peace out!


You May Also Like

0 评论