Tactical action.

by - 05:21

Hi lovely. I just came back from MAPAAC.Malaysian Paintball Academy. I'm so tired now actually, but I shall done this post for you all. 
Let's see what was going on. On the way to the paintball academy.

For security purposes, make sure you submit the personal safety form before you start the game.

Here's our pneumatic gun for today's tactical action game.

One boxes of paint bullets 260$. Each boxes 2000 bullets.

Filling in all the paintball bullets.

Prevent mask, flak jacket and perfect shade site for customer.


They non-stop laughing at me when I'm wearing this mask. I know it's quite funny but I have no choice because I wanna join the game. sob*

Game starts. Fighting!





The scene after we finish the duel. All over the ground is paint bullets lol.



  Verdict :  
1. Help you to save your valuable time to hunt for the great deal that suit you in your area.
2. Provide user friendly navigation, so you can easily found the great places that you want.
3. Provides a clean and simplify platform to you, so you will enjoy the tactical game.


Malaysian Paintball Academy (MAPAAC)
Kompleks Sukan Astaka,
Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.

Contact : 016-332 3372
Website : MAPAAC



You May Also Like

0 评论