The Father's Day.

by - 08:04


My blog is officially death. Because of my careless, I deleted those previous photo I posted before. This cause me quite ruin my mood to blogging every time, so I din't blog for so long. Start from now on, I have to afresh my blog posts like Imma the new blogger user. Haih. School opens nearly a week, and I felt more enrich than before. Wake up early, study and meet with my crazy buddies. 

Today is father's day. So how did you spend it with your dad? Hope you have a nice day with family. Anyway, we didn't go out to big dinner, just only spend it common like usually. My daddy, a man who loves me so much and he treat me like a princess. He just like my star, always be there when I felt tired. He bought me what I want. He was also the first without reserve for I pay, the first everything for me, the first would like to accompany me until the end of his life. In my life, he is the only one I absolute trust, the only man I absolute depend, that's my daddy. I love him, so much that I couldn't to describe it out.

Recently I am fascinated by the group of the South Korean group- SHINee. I used to listen to their songs when I was free. Even my phone's wallpaper also placed their images, I think I am definitely crazy at this time hahaha. SHINee's 4th mini-album "Sherlock" out now, please support.



  Track List  

01. Sherlock•셜록 (Clue + Note)
02. Clue
03. Note
04. Alarm Clock /알람시계
05. The Reason
06. Stranger /낯선자
07. Honesty /늘 그자리에


After almost two years of waiting, SHINee is finally back. Their 4th mini-album "Sherlock", all seven tracks on the SHINee Sherlock mini album show off the true talent of SHINee. Listen then you know.


 Enjoy. XOXO.


You May Also Like

0 评论