July.

by - 04:18

Hello to the first day of July and please be good for me! I feel so sorry for my seldom update. The reason is I'm quite lazy and I don't even know what else I can blogging about.


Since started from this month, there are 127 days from the exam SPM.  I was become increasingly nervous day passed by day. I'm so damn confused what course should I choose when I study at college. Its too many hypothetical problem for me to worried and must make a good choice. This problem is officially killing me. Haih. 

This is how I spent my first day of July. Last night I went to Bryan's house to sing k, on Skype and chat with our Taiwan's friend while we're enjoying our guzzle.


Chatting.

 with Carmen.
with Sam.

To me, friend is really important. I love them so much, more than EVER. Hmm.. I think I'm done here. Stay tuned.   :)



You May Also Like

0 评论