Almost ONE month.

by - 04:11


Yea, I've been single for almost one month. Hmm.. 
I think you guys or else my friends must be wondering what actually goes wrong with my relationship. 
He didn't do anything wrong. 
His name, Kelvin. A very common but pleasant name. He is the great boyfriend I ever had. And he is the most cutie baby for me. As we know, a long-distance relationship is so hard to work for it. But it's feasible on our relationship. 
We went through 2 years for every moments of enjoyment and happiness. 
I still remember when he have to faced with the SPM examination on last year, he got no time to accompany me, at that time is a very difficult time for me. Fortunately, I passed the test, I try so hard to keep it going. 
The next more harder test for me, the National Service. Inevitable that he had to leave me for three months. Flashback to the three months without him, it's so scary, No call No text from him, I seriously gonna getting mad in the three months. But still, we passed the test. 
I loved this boy so much. I regard him as my future, always imagine the future with him in it, dream to live with him. 
Now, everything changed. Lives goes on, everything goes fine. Maybe we might be better than before? This can let him concentrate on his study, good for him. Truly pray for him.


You May Also Like

0 评论