Muggy Sunday

by - 23:13

Hey, guys.
Sorry for being lazy to update my blog. Alright, let me update now.
I went to haircut yesterday.And now my hair looks so short! sigh*
Never mind, it will be longer than before..Hehehe
Today was a stifling Sunday. Hmm..can you tell me what should I do now?
The only thing I can do, reading this book. [Broken Soup]
I bought this book from 'THE BIG BAD WOLF' book fair for a few month ago.
But I placed it until now. I'm sorry,book.


My school holidays begin now, Life as usual.
But I  still have to tuition, to prepare for next year.
Time flies, I am going to became a form 5 student.
Soon, I will be leave my Secondary School.
SPM exam that is tomorrow, hope all of the form 5 students can successfully pass.
Pray for you all.  
Okay, hope you guys have a nice day. XOXO

You May Also Like

0 评论