MIX.

by - 22:19

Hello peepo! Today is the last day of November. Time flies. Christmas is coming soon. I have already changed the blog skin and the theme song. Look at my blog, it is Snowing! Is all about CHRISTMAS :D And I will be change another blog skin after the Christmas. It's kinda annoyed to search what type of blog skin I wanna to be use. Aiyar, whatever lah. We should be start our excited mood on! What a pity I got no idea where to spend my Christmas day. tearing* I want to spend my Christmas with my family, boyfriend or else my best friends. I don't wanna miss each of my special Christmas. How about your Christmas plan? Hope you guys have a sweetness memories. Well. Back to title. Recently the weather is killing me. I get sick again. sigh* My throat is getting great painful. Even though I drank a lot of water, but also has not any improved. Sad case..


My dried lips   :(

I never ever tried my lips dry became like this. That feeling just so suck. Please hurry up to get recovered. Because I have to attend a dinner at Terengganu in this coming Friday. Yesterday I went to shopping with my mum. Both of us keep argued when we want to buy something. Lol. I'm so speechless for our argued. In order to protect my lips, so I bought this-Seba Med lip defense.



Maybelline Clear Smooth Aqua Gel Foundation. I was lucky to find something suitable for me (22, Natural Beige) but it only has about 6 shades to choose from. However, since this stuff is so sheer, hopefully you guys won't have a problem finding something suitable.
PRO's:
- Very lightweight
- Smooth application (just hands as a tinted moisturizer, foundation brush when used alone)
- Sheer enough to easily match my skintone
- Cheap!
- 30ml of product (it looks like a tiny bottle, but almost all other foundations on the market are 30ml)

And lastly, I am going to reminders my lovely readers to take care of your health. Don't get sick during the coming Christmas. See ya next post, Bye! 

You May Also Like

1 评论