Welcome Eason.Tan

by - 02:11

26 August 2017 - As usual, I slept until the sun is very fierce. Trying so hard to wake up due to yesterday I drank to much of jasmine tea. (I'll get insomnia if I have tea at night time) If not mistaken, I think I only slept for 2 hours yesterday lol. At 2PM, I started to feel the abnormal contraction quite frequently when I was lying on my bed. There are still some days away from my due date so I think it's normal phenomenon. Finally, the uncomfortable contraction forced me to wake up. When to toilet only I realize there's some blood on my underpants. Called my mom and husband and tell them what happened then only I take bath with relax mood (Too nervous to facing the fact so I choose to act relax haha) 

▲ Nervous daddy is doing registration ☝


After registration, I was arranged in the labour room. This is the bed that I gonna tortures on it. Tsk* The nurse came in and consult us about the choice of injection form. Natural birth or Cesarean section? Absolutely I'll choose NATURAL BIRTH. Trust me, Natural birth is always the first choice compared to Cesarean section. 


▲ My last food before give birth, I called it [Tasteless Porridge].


4:15PM, Dr.Jason came in to check the status of my labor pains. It was only 2cm so he went out. Mean while, the contractions are getting more and more serious, I feel extremely painful and suffer. After 1 hour, doctor check again but it's only 3cm (I almost collapsed😩) so he decided to quill my placenta. Few hours gone, contractions became more and more worst. I can't even describe how was the terrible feeling, it just.. TOO PAIN. Pain till I have to take some injection and even anesthetic gas just to cut down some pain.. 


Suffer until midnight 1AM something, I was about to deliver. Dr.Jason came in late about 20mins due to his personal things wtf. Can't help to holding on because baby Eason is too impatient to come out. Spend all of my strength to push him out and finally, he is out! He came out very quickly in 10 minutes times. Yes, it's only 10mins! I also get scared when I was informed lol.

The nurse shifted me out from the labour room to mummy nursery room. My hospital life has just started. Never sleep inside any hospital before but now haha. The surgical site was pain, my back was soreness but meanwhile I have to sit still to breastfeeding my boy zomg. The worst nightmare is my breasts are getting more and more swelling day by day. Never felt this kind of feeling before and I have to admit that's was just too painful for me, even worse than deliver I swear.

▲ The very first stick of my breast milk 💪

▲ Everyone said he just look so alike with Kelvin, how do you think?

Stayed in hospital about 4 days due to Eason's jaundice. Quite heartache because he have to exposed under the Phototherapy treatment all the time except feeding time. I have never get enough of sleep since the day I give birth just because of my breast lol. I woke up every 15 minutes just to massage my breasts and worrying about Eason, sounds so awful right? Yea, I knew it.

▲ Finally we're discharged

After all these experiences, I think all of the mothers are really great. There are long way for me to learn how to raise up my kid. God bless me and Kelvin, hope that Eason will be good for us not too difficult to take care of him. Thanks for reading! XOXO


You May Also Like

0 评论