Our New Journey

by - 05:22

I think all of you known that I had a relationship with Kelvin for many years. This year will be our eighth year together. Never know that we can go through so many things in these years, and 2017 is actually a big turn in our life. 

20.5.2017 - Put down his knee, he proposed to me. And I said 'Yes!'



In fact, both of us intend to run this relationship for 10 years before deciding to get marriage. One day on last year of December, Santa Claus gave us a gift of happiness! A life that needs our responsibility and also a precious little one for us. Because of He/SHE, I aware myself to learning becomes more powerful so that I able to take good care of it.


Feeling so incredible that a tiny cell can slowly growth so fast and become bigger and bigger in this short period of 9 months. Really appreciate your befall.

 



▲ Some videos to let you guys know that this baby is too active 😅

Look forward to meeting you, our super BB 


XOXO


You May Also Like

0 评论