2015 New Year Eve

by - 02:00

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

It’s the most wonderful time of the year! But seriously, looking over what I've done in the past year - seems like everything was just the same. The same gang of friends.. the same person that always stay by my side no matter what, it's pretty wonderful and so call I'm lucky as well. And I have to say such a huge thank you to you guys for all your support – none of this would happen if it weren't for you and I appreciate you all so much.Appreciate

I rang in the new year with Kelvin and friends in Port Dickson. It’s a little village by the sea and one of my happy places. We spend New Year’s Eve on the beach eating barbecue and drinking beers. Mean while wait for the last batch of 2014's fireworks to come as our thoughtful year ending.

Thought to share with you guys my New Year’s Resolutions – What's yours?

Blog more.
I'm really enjoying blogging at the moment and want to blog as much as I can this year.

Eat when I’m hungry and not when I’m not.
I am SO bad for this. I don’t want to start some crazy New Year’s diet that won’t last. 

Think positively and keep an open mind. 
I’m a pretty grizzly person anyway, because I think sometimes I let things get me down if they don’t go exactly the way I want them to, so I want to be better at shrugging things off and not worrying.

Stress less. 
I guess this sort of links to number six. When I get busy with work I can get quite stressy and I think life is just too short. It’s important to get some perspective sometimes.

Take deep breaths. 
Linking to number six and number seven. You'll find that way.

Travel somewhere new. 
I love seeing the world and places that are on my to see list are Japan, Taiwan, Korea, Maldives...

Work really hard on everything. 
Who wants life turn into bad? Just give an effort and keep trying, you can do that.


I'm so ready for 2015 and whatever it has to bring. Happy 2015 and goodbye 2014!
XOXO


You May Also Like

0 评论