My Big Day

by - 05:18

Turning 21 years old in Malaysia is special for so many reasons, however we all know that the main one is being able to (legally) drink and club! Despite this, there are a few feelings shared throughout the country as we all turn this glorious age, the strongest of which is the sudden realization that your teen years are well behind you. 


In this 2016 year my 21st birthday was on Thursday. So yeah, I need to work as usual but I'm allowed to finish work by 5pm yay~  I had received a bouquet of roses during working hours from my stiff boy like finally? because he is not a romantics person* well.. who cares?! 😎


Rented an apartment at The Face Suites, they are going to celebrate my birthday here. My eyes was fully blindfolded by a cloth strips and brought here. When Kelvin release the cloth strips, my friends was all filled in this small apartment *Shocked. Then, my party is on.  

Twenty fun, bring it on!

▲ Card games and beer is a must haha


⬇ THE FACE Suites ⬇

Website : http://www.thefacekl.com/
Location : THE FACE Suites
1020, Jalan Sultan Ismail, 50250 Kuala Lumpur
Tel : +603 2168 1688
Fax : +603 2168 1699


You May Also Like

0 评论