Welcome to Tanjung Sepat

by - 03:00

I just had a best day trip with friends on 3rd of May. We went for a little explore around Tanjung Sepat. I’m already missing the 30 degree heat and sunset. This place was just as I’d imagined (from the Will Smith song, of course) – a really fun 'Village' on a beautiful beach full of beautiful people. However, I would still recommend seaside as a holiday destination as the beach is gorgeous, the vibe is really fun. 

Picnic at the seaside is such a happy things to do. Doing silly things all the times with the crazy Happy Gang.. what a mess haha


After picnic, we moved to another location. We all literally squealed when we arrived! I feel like I didn’t take enough pictures and I’m not sure if these pictures do it justice, but it was so amazing. Peaceful with a fun vibe at the same time. If that’s even possible?! It was just a bridge... it actually had a story but I'd like to skip hehe. Anyway, peoples named this bridge as 'Couples Bridge - 情人橋
As the sun started to set, NG Photos.. (Feel so fun to disturbing each other while they're taking picture)
What a beautiful view. I hope you all having a wonderful holiday too!
XOXO


You May Also Like

0 评论