270913 - Penang

by - 07:16

* Belated Post *

Bello humans! I guess I just disappear for too long right? My blog have been covered by a very thick layer of dust lol. It's already the last week of September! I'm quite excited for next month because my lovely EIGHTEEN birthday is coming nearly. Here I back for update, like Finally haha. Back to topic.

            So what would you harking back when you saw this mural? YES. It's PENANG!



I just came back from Penang with ma family. Felt so speechless this time with my weakness body. I can't even enjoy the whole trip in these 3 days 2 nights, sounds so pity right? Yea, I knew it well urgh. Woke up on 6 a.m. just to packed up my stuff ( bcoz yesterday night I went to bed too early lol )
Outfit of The Day.


We are staying  at ' Hotel Sentral Georgetown ' for 3 days.
picture taken on 27th September 2013 afternoon Friday with my dad - How annoying he is when I'm trying to take picture ishh. 

Wandering and searching FOOD now~
At Penang, these foods is a [ Must ]. The portions of the foods are so small so we can order quite many foods at the same time. Share~
- Penang Fried Kuey Teow -
- Penang Prawn Noodle -
- O Jian with Spring Roll -

After that we just walked around here and visit native produce shops. Bought a lot of native snacks wootz. Night, we went to a night market which have 200 stalls or more than this I think? There is my freaking heaven, damn a lot of Foods keep attract on me oh gosh. I am so gonna become a fat girl if I living in Penang

{ Sorry for my section picture fragment outflow *I'm busy for the foods lol }


Day 2' Outfit.
 
' Wishing Pond ' - People would throw some coins while the lotus is whirling. 
Throw for [ Good Luck ] : I Failed.   : /
Throw for [ Healthy ] : I Failed.    : (
Throw for [ Wealth ] : I Failed TOO!    :'(
Throw for [ Success ] : FINALLY! I THREW IT IN!    : D

Such a good sign right? Yeppy!

After visited temples, it's beach time! But I came here only can watch peoples play but I can't even go to the sea Ouch.

What a tiring day, so my Penang trip are gone with all of these. 
Let's rest well and get ready to go back home. Good Night. XOXO

You May Also Like

0 评论