Afraid.

by - 00:18


Hello guys! Hope that you all still can remember who I am, because I have no update my dusty blog almost 1 or 2 months I think? Lol, just forget about it okay? SPM is just around the corner and I don't even start my revision, please kill me. I'm so envious those Form 3 students who are finished their PMR examinations. I think they already started their holiday mood even they still have to come back to school. Maybe? Hehe. Well. Finally it's October now. Guess what? Ya, my birthday is coming so soon. I have been wait for it so long as the beginning of the year. Very happy and excited about it but also feel annoying about this just because I have to face the monster SPM exam after my day. It was like when you get into a haunter house and without any light bulbs. Nobody can help us even our parents. No one know what choices that we gonna choose. I was so afraid to make any one of choice, maybe if the choice that I make are wrong? I feel dazed just because of this such an important choice. Just to share my feelings with you guys, I know I can do it well and no worries larh. You know right? I'm very fine.  :)


 Fight for it, make impossible become possible!


You May Also Like

0 评论