17092011

by - 02:54

 Hello peeps ! "It's Saturday, Saturday!!
but no place to go..sigh*

Recently my body was so weakness.
Even though I eat how much of the health care products,
but my health was no effect anymore.

LOOK. so weird right?
This kind of condition named '风磨'
I hate that feeling when my body was grow this kind of weird shit,
because I can't blow to the winds at that time..  =(
Anyway, hope my body will get well soon.

15092011- Friday

I have already watched Nasi Lemak 2.0 with Mr.Ultraman


Nasi Lemak is a very 'Malaysian' movie...
Honestly, i'm not a big fan of Namewee, he is kinda snobbish.
but after I watched Nasi Lemak 2.0 , I can feel that Namewee was so patriotic.
For a first time movie maker and actor, Namewee is incredibly good! 
It is very funny and makes you appreciate our own Malaysian humor more.
As a people of Malaysia, please support Malaysia movie.


Here’s the official trailer for Nasi Lemak 2.0



Post END. Bye 

You May Also Like

0 评论